Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Visiting Cranbrook Gardens


There have been several suggestions by many members to go to Cranbrook Gardens. Being a fan of flowers, and gardens tended by other people, I thought, "why not".

meetup

meetup


I found that I was again, overwhelmed a little bit by the scope of the place. I kept thinking "this was someone's house.. who lives like this??" which was quickly followed by "Why can't I live like this???"

Ok, ok.. I didn't really think that. But the place is huge, and is landscaped with geometrical gardens, and pool sized fountains.

I will say, I wasn't in much of a mood to photograph anything that day, and I'm not sure why. So, I only got a few photos. But then, one of our members ended up coming by, and brought with her a model. YAY.


meetup


meetup


meetup


meetup

Having the model there kind of reinvigorated me. At least to a degree. I've never worked with a model before (besides my sister, but that's another story), but she was exceptionally accommodating, and I'm grateful she came out to pose for us!!

1 comment:

Sam D said...

Very nice! Awesome that a model showed up. Flowers are great...but flowers with a model, extremely great! Wish I would have made a better effort to attend.

Site Meter